Our team deals with strategic issues and risk management, and consist of French-English and / or French-German bilingual lawyers who are experts in their field and have wide experience in working in international law firms and multi-disciplinary networks.
Our firm combines excellence and precision, pragmatism and efficiency, anticipation, creativity and total involvement of each member of our team. Our activities are focus on both advice on the one hand and assistance with disputes on the other hand.
Our five main areas of expertise for advice are:
– Private equity, M&A, Corporate and regulatory (corporate equity, restructuring, business transfers, M&A and LBO, OBO, MBO, corporate assistance, certification of portfolio management companies),
– IP/IT (intellectual and industrial property, new technologies, IT/Internet, media/communications),
– Commercial Law (contracts, economic law, compliance audits, international commerce and regulations),
– Real estate Law (town planning and development law, expropriation, pre-emption right, foreclosures, commercial property leases, residential leases, sales law, condominium law, patrimonial family law)
– Structured financing (senior debt, collaterals)
– Employment and social security law (working contracts, dismissal proceedings, social impact of restructuration schemes, mergers and reorganizations, URSSAF inspections).
Independent, our firm conducts a selective “best friends” policy in France as well as abroad in additional expertise or professions (corporate finance, accounting expertise, organizational and financial advice, patent technical experts and engineers, etc.) as well as abroad (in particular in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and Luxembourg).
Our clients are mainly listed or unlisted businesses, French or foreign, SMEs with strong potential and their executives, associations as well as public bodies.